WWE '13 - First Look and Review



Gamestop Expo 2012: WWE '13 First Look and Review!

I had the chance to check out the THQ Booth at the Gamestop Expo 2012 and saw the wwe title, Also, Dolph ziggler was in attendance to great fans and yes, I got his autograph as wellbut most importantly was me trying out the new WWE'13 game.

I played the xbox 360 demo and i must say wrestling games have come a long way. All the action in the ring looked as real as ever and the control was surprisingly easy, the animation was smooth and this game reminded me like the old Nintendo 64 games, it felt that solid in my opiniongranted i didnt know how to perform most of the moves, but there is a little icon that pops up when you can perform special attacks and signature moves.

I've heard lots of things about this game, from attitude era features/storylines and more to be added via DLC.

THQ didn't pull the stops with WWE 13







Comments

Popular Posts